Thursday, October 11, 2007

Recieved the Sam's Photofact





I recieved the photfact today, and upon a quick look through I found that it is more than likely that this amp has been modified, which should add some confusion to the process. Seems that the older output sockets have been replaced with the 1/4 standard jacks. Hopefully, this is all whoever modded it did, but if they did one thing, I'm not going to be naive and assume that was all they did. Anyways it's on the next phase (Whatever that may be).


As you may have already noticed, I have posted the Masco MA -17 schematics and part list with this blog. The internet was amazingly sparse in MASCO information department :( Not that I was expecting websites like the fine blog I am providing, but nonetheless. So I encourage any and all to capitalize off my $8.95 investment, and spread the info.

No comments: